|VOTE AMY KHOSHBIN: CITY COUNCIL DISTRICT 39|
- Prioritize a culture that supports creativity -- "we all start as creative individuals when we're children"
- Put Brooklyn citizens before politics and corporate interests
- Empower Brooklyn citizens with skills to create their own livelihoods and not be completely dependent on a corporate system
- Dismantle all white supremacist systems
- Ensure Brooklyn is a safe space for immigrants
- Value Brooklynites -- their skills, talents, and insights -- to help strengthen the economic, social, cultural, and environmental state of Brooklyn
- "Build a future we want to see, together"
There has not been a politician, in recent years, that frequently engages with communities through the means of art. If Amy Khoshbin's campaign is a success, she could redefine the relationship art and politics continue to endure. She has the potential to construct innovative methods to interact with individuals within the community and within the government: as a result, the bridge between politicians and the people could be gapped.
For more information about Amy Khoshbin: http://tinyscissors.com
To view more of her work: https://vimeo.com/semiotech
To view The Scheherazade Project: https://vimeo.com/198574125